Missing thread on Bluetooth headset safe - Ian D
Question for the Moderators - I posted a thread a day ago on Bluetooth headsets and are they safe and was getting plenty of useful replies but now the thread has gone and even a search for the exact title does not get me back to the thread.. Any ideas why???

Ian
Missing thread on Bluetooth headset safe - Mark (RLBS)
Dave moved it to the "I have a question" thread - the logic being that it isn't really Motoring, but it is interesting.

Mark.
Missing thread on Bluetooth headset safe - Ian D
Mark

With respect what is the point in moving it if when I do a search I and others can't locate the thread?? The discussion threads are meant ot be for any topics 'with even the remotist connection with motoring' which this one certainly is. At least give me a clue where it has gone without me having to post a second thread!!
moan over
Ian
Missing thread on Bluetooth headset safe - Mark (RLBS)
Firstly the difficulties with the search engine have been explained repeatedly, although it is quite possible that you missed it. Essentially it only updates the search index every 24 hours and therefore changes can take that long to show up.

Secondly, if Dave & I posted a note every time something needed moving there would be no time for us to do anything else. Although as it happens 24 hours ago Dave posted a note to your thread stating it would be moved and to where it would be moved to - which seems pretty reasonable to me.

And thirdly, as a non-motoring post I am quite happy that Dave took the time to move it rather than simply locking it. And, as for accepting it as 'with even the remotist connection with motoring' - that's pushing it, although it hasn't been removed.

And on the subject of locking, this thread now is.
Missing thread on Bluetooth headset safe - Dynamic Dave
Ian, if you haven't found it yet, it's here
www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=12796&...e

DD.