Ford Fiesta 1.4 PETROL 2005 - MISFIRE - JALOPYS

I was driving home today and was going a lot faster then normal and all of a sudden the engine light started flashing and the car seemed to have a pot off once i dipped the clutch it came right again it seems to do it when i give it some throttle but as i say if i turn it off once restarted its fine and runs perfect again any help would be most welcome thanks in advace

Ford Fiesta 1.4 PETROL 2005 - MISFIRE - elekie&a/c doctor

Spark plugs ,Ht leads ,coil pack are the usual suspects causing a misfire on these.Parts are cheap and easily available.

Ford Fiesta 1.4 PETROL 2005 - MISFIRE - Gibbo_Wirral

If engine light has come on, get a diagnostic check. Daft to replace what could potentially be good working parts.

Ford Fiesta 1.4 PETROL 2005 - MISFIRE - Railroad.
A flashing MIL indicates a live engine misfire. Ignition coil failures are very common on these. Would be wise to change the spark plugs too, especially if they haven't been changed for a while.
Ford Fiesta 1.4 PETROL 2005 - MISFIRE - JALOPYS

Found the problem i was told the fitter had replaced the two core plugs at the top of the engine turns out only did the one this was at a Garage i never have used as i try and do my own mainteniance so in have replaced the leaking coreplug myself went back to where was supposedly been done and they got and sudden case of memory loss no my guv blah blah blah so i am now waiting for the next thing to go rwrong