Honda jazz SE 1.3 automatic - buying a small/medium used automatic car - KizzyKat

Dear all, I am in search of a medium automatic hatchback car. I currently own a 3dr Fiesta Zetec and am very happy with it but due to a health problem I now need an automatic car.

I have ready so many reviews but most of them manual reviews; I cannot find many auto owner reviews.

Failing that, what other similar model would you recommend. I am searching for a used car either 3dr or 5dr hatchback. thank you.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Honda jazz SE 1.3 automatic - buying a small/medium used automatic car - Falkirk Bairn
www.honestjohn.co.uk/owner-reviews/honda/jazz-2014
Honda jazz SE 1.3 automatic - buying a small/medium used automatic car - expat

We have a 2009 Hyundai i30 2lt automatic. We have had it since new and it has been faultless. We are very happy with it.

Honda jazz SE 1.3 automatic - buying a small/medium used automatic car - Avant

You don't say what your budget isa or how new a car you're looking for. The Jazz could suit you, but avoid the semi-automatic transmission that it had between, I think, 2008 and 2010.

Honda jazz SE 1.3 automatic - buying a small/medium used automatic car - madf

I have a 2012 Jaxx automatic ES.

Very very smooth changes. Very easy to drive. faultless.

Honda jazz SE 1.3 automatic - buying a small/medium used automatic car - KizzyKat

thank you for taking the time to reply. Much appreciated. My budget is £4,000 and would like it to be less than 10 years old. I have seen a 5dr Honda Jazz for sale (2006 plate) and very low mileage)