Chrysler Grand Voyager 2.8 auto - voyager starting problem - stevek83
evening, I have had a starting problem with my grand voyager since I bought it a year ago that has know come to a head. I have had a very random starting problem, where sometimes you get in and it would fire up straight away, but sometimes it would just crank over, I took the key out and started again till eventually it started. It was very random in terms of when it used to do it, it could go minutes, hours or a day with out a problem or it could do it all the time. I have changed the battery to a fancy gel one, two starter motors, crank and cam shaft sensors, new fuel filter and primer part on top. ( when this was changed it was perfect for a week, then all of a sudden back to normal.) since then priming the fuel guaranteed a start. Now nothing works it just cranks and cranks. There is one of the injector tops that's a bit damp and discoloured but when running the car runs perfect. Can anyone advise and help me I am loosing the will with this car I have never loved and hated a car so much at the same time. Tia
Chrysler Grand Voyager 2.8 auto - voyager starting problem - elekie&a/c doctor
This could be an injector (s) fault.Excess leak off can cause loss of rail pressure and a non start condition.You will need to get them tested
Chrysler Grand Voyager 2.8 auto - voyager starting problem - stevek83
Ok will try that thanks