Civic van set to replaced by a hatch - Trilogy

That's right folks the Civic van which Honda market as a 5 door hatch is set to be replaced by a 5 door hatch. You'll have to search for photos yourselves.

Civic van set to replaced by a hatch - focussed

OK-Gissa clue then.

OK-Gissa clue then.

A search engine is your friend.

What is this? Some kind of quiz program? if you have a point to make- make it and stop messing about.

Civic van set to replaced by a hatch - RobJP

We have been asked by Avant not to put links up to other motoring websites.

So Trilogy isn't 'messing about'.

Edited by RobJP on 29/07/2015 at 23:27

I give up - go try your head games somewhere else.

Civic van set to replaced by a hatch - John Boy

We have been asked by Avant not to put links up to other motoring websites.

Errrm, where, when and why please?

Edited by John Boy on 30/07/2015 at 00:30

Civic van set to replaced by a hatch - alan1302

About a week ago, on this forum - as Honest John wants people to stay on the site rather than visit rivals.

Civic van set to replaced by a hatch - John Boy

About a week ago, on this forum - as Honest John wants people to stay on the site rather than visit rivals.

I've found it:

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=109842

I wouldn't have thought that links to news on other motoring websites were being posted often enough to get worked up about. If they were, wouldn't it suggest that newsgathering by this website wasn't up to scratch?

Civic van set to replaced by a hatch - doctorchris

I don't think Honda have sold a van (as in small commercial vehicle) in the UK since the demise of the Honda Acty. This disappeared shortly after it became the chosen transport for Sooty and Sweep, are these facts related?

Of course, in the USA Honda sell a horrendously ugly, so-called minivan, I won't provide a link as you won't want to see it!

Perhaps 'van' would have been a better way to describe the last two Civics. Even so the new model is set to be offered with a blindspot camera.

For those of you having trouble finding relevant photos what I am about to advise is probably a bit too obvious for some, while I'm sure others have already done this. For those requiring assistance just copy and paste 'new honda civic spy shots' into your favourite search engine.

Civic van set to replaced by a hatch - Sofa Spud

Of course, in the USA Honda sell a horrendously ugly, so-called minivan, I won't provide a link as you won't want to see it!

I dared to look at images of this Mini Van. Among the images was one of a disguised prototype wearing a kind of black car 'burka'. Let's just say that it looked better in the burka than without.

Civic van set to replaced by a hatch - Avant

"We have been asked by Avant not to put links up to other motoring websites.

So Trilogy isn't 'messing about'."

Indeed - Trilogy was simply helpfully sharing news with us. However - to explain - I was passing on a request from Honest John to encourage people (as Alan has said above) to look at our own website for news and other information - of which there is a wealth that not everyone knows about.

Advertising revenue is our main source of income, and to maintain this revenue, advertisers need to remain confident that lots of people consult the website.

Civic van set to replaced by a hatch - Brit_in_Germany

So if we post more links, does that mean less advertising?

Can I still link to the ADAC? They are not rivals, surely.

Civic van set to replaced by a hatch - Bolt

Are you talking about the Odyssey by any chance, apart from that there is a pickup I think?

Are you talking about the Odyssey by any chance, apart from that there is a pickup I think?

Civic. Reminds me of a van just like the MK3 Golf did.

Civic. Reminds me of a van just like the MK3 Golf did.

It has got a large boot space in it, 10th generation comes out in september I think, which may be more to peoples liking with the new 1.5 litre turbo

Civic van set to replaced by a hatch - daveyK_UK

I would love a Honda civic tourer , but they are so expensive compared to other alternatives on the market

I would love a Honda civic tourer , but they are so expensive compared to other alternatives on the market

I`m after one as well but will wait to see whats happening with the new Civic later in the year

http://www.caranddriver.com/news/2016-honda-civic-coupe-concept-photos-and-info-news

Dont like the colour though, lol.