mitsubushi asx 2 1.6 5dr - motability car - MadManc1966

Hi, I am getting my first motability car ??, I have read most of the reviews, and think that this is definatly the car ?? for me.

From what you have written, I guess that it is more than a decent ride, but also very comfortable to drive.

Not only will I be able to step in the asx, but not be struggling to get out of it like the taxis I have been using on as regular basis.

I can't wait to get behind the wheel, and then write my own views and agreement that it was the right choice for me.

This has been a long and hard decision to make, but now from your reviews I have made the final choice.

mitsubushi asx 2 1.6 5dr - motability car - Avant

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with the ASX: I don't see many of them on the road although it looks like a sensible and spacious MPV. Maybe Mitsubishi have been busy plugging the Outlander.

Do let us know in due course how you get on with it.

mitsubushi asx 2 1.6 5dr - motability car - RobJP

The only time I've spent driving an ASX was out in Australia a couple of years ago - my sister has a diesel (2.0 I think, with AWD) with manual gearbox, and high spec. We were off for a few days of diving, so she lent us that and used her husband's car, as he was away with work.

Must admit, it was very good. Both of us found it easy to get a comfortable driving position (I'm 5'11", my wife is 5'2"), seats were great, visibility good, plenty of 'go' in the engine, everything felt well screwed together, touchscreen nav/entertainment was perfectly reasonable, boot a good size, and it averaged 40-ish mpg in the 300 miles we drove it.

I'll put it another way : my sister still has hers out there (now got 130k km on the clock), and when we change the 2007 Shogun Sport an ASX will certainly be on the shortlist.