SEAT Mii - Car Pricing - soldierboy000

I live in Spain and whilst on the internet I recieved a pop up for Seat Mii's and the astounding price they were asking was unbelievable,

Seat Mii 3 door base works out at £4,650,

Boost up to a 5 door with some included extras and the price leaps to £5,200.

Whilst I realise that the spec's are slightly different between the 2 Countries surely not enough to bring the price down to less than 50% of a UK priced Mii.

It makes my Dacia Logan no longer such a great deal as other offers are on the Seat Espania web site and even as I type this I have a side advert for a VW Tiguan TDI for the equivalant 0f £15,900.

Does this show that when times are hard the manufacturers can put a more realistic price on the cars without going bust?

P.S. All these prices are for new vehicles.

SEAT Mii - Car Pricing - Big John

Wow- where do I sign!

Now that the euro is weak against the pound I wonder if european imports will become popular again as they were a decade ago

SEAT Mii - Car Pricing - Leif

Good point. It might be that UK dealers have not yet adjusted prices for the current level of the Euro, since they might have stock to clear. Or we are being rogered.

SEAT Mii - Car Pricing - daveyjp

In Spain the current Mii is available from €6,200.

www.seat.es/content/es/brand/es.html

Even if there was just €1 to the £ at £6,200 it is substantially less than the UK retail price.

A sign of the current Spanish economic problems?

SEAT Mii - Car Pricing - RT

In Spain the current Mii is available from €6,200.

www.seat.es/content/es/brand/es.html

Even if there was just €1 to the £ at £6,200 it is substantially less than the UK retail price.

A sign of the current Spanish economic problems?

Not just Spain - the whole Eurozone has gone back into recession - and if Greece and other countries start re-scheduling their bailout loan repayments it'll spiral further downwards.

The Eurozone may yet prove to be the most costly experiment in history!

SEAT Mii - Car Pricing - daveyK_UK

I have family in Spain, is it possible to order a right hand driver Seat in Spain?