Ford Fiesta Zetec S - 3dr Hatchback - Leaves hitting car - thunderbird

Been out in my very sporty Fiesta Zetec S today. Its been very windy and being autumn leaves are starting to fall form the trees.

These leaves have been hitting the car and making quite a noise. I am worried that they will be damaging the bodywork. It looks OK but there could well be damage that I cannot see.

Is there anything I can do. Its worrying me sick that my car will become damaged through a simple seasonal variation.

Ford Fiesta Zetec S - 3dr Hatchback - Leaves hitting car - Bolt

I think its the first time I have ever seen someone ask this question, and if all that is you have to worry about you need to get a life

I could understand asking about stones causing damage to paintwork, but unless the leaves are connected to branches when they drop I doubt you will have anything to worry about

They do make a noise because your car is made of very thin metal as all cars are these days

Ford Fiesta Zetec S - 3dr Hatchback - Leaves hitting car - Chris M

Don't worry about leaves hitting the car, they won't harm it.

What you should be worried about as winter approaches is the sun's rays. The sun will be very low in the sky and therefore the rays will be hitting the car at more of a tangent than during the summer months. Modern paint just isn't designed to take this and you will end up with long scratches as the rays pass along the paintwork.

Ford Fiesta Zetec S - 3dr Hatchback - Leaves hitting car - Oli rag

Thunderbird eh, gave up with the JamieM9021 timewasting questions, so came up with a new monicker?

Suspect your IP addresses are the same Iif Avant checks.

What's the next worry, rain eroding your windscreen, or global warming melting your tyres?

Timewaster!

Ford Fiesta Zetec S - 3dr Hatchback - Leaves hitting car - thunderbird

Thunderbird eh, gave up with the JamieM9021 timewasting questions, so came up with a new monicker?

Suspect your IP addresses are the same Iif Avant checks.

What's the next worry, rain eroding your windscreen, or global warming melting your tyres?

Timewaster!

If you cannot recognise the fact that I am taking the p*** out of JamieM9021 posts I feel really sorry for you.

I am not and never would want to be JamieM9021.

Ford Fiesta Zetec S - 3dr Hatchback - Leaves hitting car - Ordovices

You only have to worry if they're still attached to the tree when they do it

Ford Fiesta Zetec S - 3dr Hatchback - Leaves hitting car - gordonbennet

Irony wasted here.

Mind you on the subject of leaves, pine needles are a real pita, they get into every nook and crannie and block drains.