New Skoda Fabia revealed - Trilogy

www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/paris-motor-show/new-sk...d

Looks better than the present version, although that isn't difficult.

New Skoda Fabia revealed - skidpan

Looks better than the present version, although that isn't difficult.

To me it looks like what I would expect a new Seat Ibiza to be like, with the exception of the grille, I like it.

Considering the first Fabia was a really popular car (especially the VRS) they made a real mess with the last one, a real munter.

I can see me looking at one of these in petrol TSi 1.2 spec in a couple of years time.

New Skoda Fabia revealed - Avant

Once again, Trilogy, many thanks for taking the trouble to post this.

I agree it looks better than the current Fabia - to my eye there's a very slight echo of the Favorit, which I think was the frst FWD Skoda.

If the Fabia's USP of being slightly bigger, though no more expensive, than other superminis continues into this new model, it should sell well, particularly as Skidpan says with the lively 1.2 TSI under the bonnet.

New Skoda Fabia revealed - brum

Looks bland and another victim of corporate look in design. Stupid creases in the back end, make all new Skodas look as if someone's pranged it. Personally I prefer the previous mk2.

New Skoda Fabia revealed - Trilogy

TBH, sometimes bland is good. Makes a change from cars with rising waist lines, trying to look like coupes, when they quite clearly are family hatchbacks. Also this Fabia mages without crease lines along the flanks that have no cohesion with the rest of the design.

Rapid Spaceback may be bland but has great all round visibilty, aided by the six light design and a window line that doesn't rise. Roll on bland Skodas!

New Skoda Fabia revealed - gordonbennet

Big improvement on the present model, which whilst not ugly as sin like Fiat 500L, is aesthetically challenged.

New Skoda Fabia revealed - Leif
It is rather similar to the Polo which is not surprising. The Polo from about 10 years ago is a lovely looking car. It has got uglier with each change. The current one has bloated bumpers and weird sides, probably due to safety rules. The Fabia is okay, rather bland and functional.,