Citroen C4 Picasso - Citroen C3 or C4 - Barry Richardson

Currently run a citroen picasso desire 1.6 diesel, looking to replace and have choice of new C3 or low mileage C4, any comments?

Citroen C4 Picasso - Citroen C3 or C4 - SteveLee

If the C3 is large enough for your needs then get that - it drives really nicely compared to the more ponderous C4. The C3's ride is outstanding a very pleasent car to drive for its type - but not in a sporty way - so don't expect hot hatch handling.

PS the above is quite surprising because as cars the C4 is nicer to drive than the C3 - the MPV versions are the opposite!

Edited by SteveLee on 18/06/2014 at 16:42

Citroen C4 Picasso - Citroen C3 or C4 - SteveLee

Sorry I just realised I think you're talking about the standard C3 and C4 not the MPV variants - in which case I'd go for the C4.

Citroen C4 Picasso - Citroen C3 or C4 - terrierman

I've had a diesel C3 Picasso for 38000 miles. The only failure has been a wheel bearing,otherwise faultless. Averaging 53 mpg. Very roomy and comfortable. Mine has the 16valve engine without the dreaded DPF. For most purposes I would think the C3 has enough space. I think the C3 is excellent value and would certainly have another, though as my annual mileage is less than 10,000 I would probably choose the 1.6 petrol

Citroen C4 Picasso - Citroen C3 or C4 - daveyK_UK

C4 is a better hatchback than a C3 and there are some good pre-reg deals on both of them around.

I your talking about the MPV, go for the berlingo multispace if you need loads and loads of space and good durability.