MG6 sixth overall in JD Power Survey 2014 - Trilogy

THE MG6 won acclaim for it's handling ousting last year's winner the Porche Caveman. It's ride was highly rated too. In the all important reliability category it came 96th. I belive this was out of 150 cars.

MG6 sixth overall in JD Power Survey 2014 - coopshere
I believe the results of their surveys are based on feedback from those members of the public who can be bothered to fill in their forms so not exactly a scientific analysis.
MG6 sixth overall in JD Power Survey 2014 - xtrailman

I noticed the MG, having never heard of it, although i knew MG were making cars again.

I've got to question what the sample size was, not many i would think.

My CX-5 was marked low for running costs, which seems odd considering what its costing me to run, a lot less than the xtrail i owned, so i take the results with the usual pinch of salt.

Still its always nice to have your own car near the top.

MG6 sixth overall in JD Power Survey 2014 - mrnikko

Had a couple of drives in the MG6 and i did find it a good car to drive on the road,it's a bit of a sleeper car really a chap near me has had one for nearly a year and it's been utterly reliable and if you look at second hand prices they ofer alot of car for the money.

MG6 sixth overall in JD Power Survey 2014 - Avant

It's scored very highly in the Auto Express Driver Power survey, published this week: did you mean that, Trilogy, or is it in JD Power as well?

Given the poor sales of the MG6, I agree that this is probably a very small sample.

MG6 sixth overall in JD Power Survey 2014 - RobJP

Going from howmanyleft, there were 24 new registrations in 2012, and 69 in 2013. So definitely a tiny sample size