Police ask to - Report a mate - oldroverboy.

So, two things that have got me so far this year, Plod offering a nice little incentive to anyone who shops a drink driver..

Secondly a good friend collected me from the airport the other night and should not have driven! While waiting for us had a few in the airport bar, I took the keys and drove, and gave him a severe ticking off.

Police ask to - Report a mate - galileo

I took the keys and drove, and gave him a severe ticking off.

I'm sure you checked you were insured to drive the car!

I took the keys and drove, and gave him a severe ticking off.

I'm sure you checked you were insured to drive the car!

Yes.

Police ask to - Report a mate - dan86

I absolutely detest drink drivers if caught once it should be a lifetime ban. Its not just themselves but their putting innocent people at risk with their selfish behaviour.

Police ask to - Report a mate - Avant

I hope that ORB and his friend are still on speaking terms - but I think we'd all agree he did the right thing in taking the keys and driving.

I hope that ORB and his friend are still on speaking terms - but I think we'd all agree he did the right thing in taking the keys and driving.

Yes, We are on speaking terms, although I had some harsh words, mitigating was that he said he did not drive to pick us up like that, but drank while waiting, but if i thought he had done it again, my conscience tells me that I would have to report him. I agree that repeat offenders should face lifetime bans.

Best advice I give to friends, get a designated driver, pay for their soft drinks and buy them a nice something to enjoy when they are safely home.