Skoda Estelle - Disc pad cross reference - bathtub tom

I've a set of old, unused, Ferodo disc pads for a late Estelle. Any idea where I can find a cross reference list to see what other cars they'll fit. They're no use to me but someone might find them useful. I thought I'd put them on freecycle.

Skoda Estelle - Disc pad cross reference - gordonbennet

I used to use Ferodo exclusively in my murky past, good product, don't seem to cater for the normal aftermarket any more unless someone could point us in the right direction.

I've used TMD's PDF downloads before Tom, you might be able to cross reference from there or find the indentical pads on their silhouettes for the car and cross refer that way.

www.brakebook.com/bb/textar/en_GB/expertSearch.xht...0

>>TMD's PDF downloads

Wossat?

My local (our?, Bedford Battery) motor factors have new vans with Ferodo being one of the sign-written advertisers.

Edited by bathtub tom on 31/08/2013 at 00:13

Skoda Estelle - Disc pad cross reference - gordonbennet

>>TMD's PDF downloads

Wossat?

My local (our?, Bedford Battery) motor factors have new vans with Ferodo being one of the sign-written advertisers.

If you click on the link it will take you to TMD group (Textar Mintex etc) relevant page, indeed you probably won't have to download one of the references in PDF format, their standard vehicle search system does indeed bring up relevent Skoda models, such as 105/130, and does indeed bring up silhouettes and measurements.

Thanks for the suggestion, there is (or was) a BB branch in the town i work in.

Seems the only other application is Wartburg.

Looks like I'm lumbered with 'em.

Skoda Estelle - Disc pad cross reference - alastairq

http://s3.zetaboards.com/skodaforum/index/

Post them on the forum above?

{ I take it they are the same one's posted on the Classic Trials board?]

I have Skodas [proper one's not VW ones]....but all mine are on the 4 -pot clalipers....

Edited by alastairq on 31/08/2013 at 13:13

>>{ I take it they are the same one's posted on the Classic Trials board?]

They're the ones. I don't know why I called them Ferodo here, the picture clearly shows they're Lockheed. I'll wait and see if any trials folk want them before I try the Skoda fora.

The Estelle they fitted had 4-pot front calipers!