Number plates - hillman

Being in a country area we don't see many foreign number plates but the occasional plates from Poland (PL), and I think Estonia (E) are seen because the owners work in tne local sweet works. (The local people won't get out of bed for the pay rates). The plates have the EU circle of stars on a blue background.

Today I visited a nearby town and saw a numberplate with a UK registration number and the end of the plate (LHside facing front) had a green background with a crescent moon and a star, beneath these were the letters PAK.

Do members think this is a legal plate ?

Number plates - rfm943

I am not sure about the PAK (unless it is someone on a temporary visa from Pakistan). However I think that the E plate is Spain not Estonia.

Number plates - jc2

"E" is Spain(Espana).

Number plates - hillman

""E" is Spain(Espana)."

Thank you; we learn something new every day.

Number plates - jc2

"EST" is Estonia.

Number plates - Bromptonaut

Today I visited a nearby town and saw a numberplate with a UK registration number and the end of the plate (LHside facing front) had a green background with a crescent moon and a star, beneath these were the letters PAK.

Do members think this is a legal plate ?

Same legality as those in claret/blue red or whatever with a football club's name. Possibly less legal than those with St George's Cross/ENG Dragon/CYM or Saltire/SCO.

Who's bothered?