Corsa C 1.0 - Help PLEASE tried everything!!! - emmasid
Put a new engine in my corsa c as pistons had gone, kept old ECU, gone to start and all its doing is cranking over, got fault codes p0201 p0202 p0203 which is injector fault, so tried taking old injectors out other engine tried that still nothing, so I took hole injector pump out other engine just tried and still nothing! Any ideas anyone? Stero won't let me use it either just switches on, don't think that's linked though!
Please someone give me some more ideas!
Just to add- petrol will squirt out from the rail, and if I pour petrol in manually the car will start!
Corsa C 1.0 - Help PLEASE tried everything!!! - madf

The new enine probably needs its original ecu.. You need to check engine numbers vs ECU codes..

Engine never came with ecu, I've kept old ecu in, I've also took old engines injectors and injector pump, could this be an ecu fault even though its picking up injector fault?
Also, if I pour petrol into the carb manually the engine starts, and petrol squirts out the rail manually
Corsa C 1.0 - Help PLEASE tried everything!!! - BaggieShorts

Also, if I pour petrol into the carb manually the engine starts, and petrol squirts out the rail manually

Does the petrol squirt from the rail while cranking or only when it starts? Does it backfire when cranking with injectors connected?

I'm checking that right now, no backfiring nothing when I try and start it with injectors connect, I'll check the injectors now see if there squirting petrol out when cranking