Any - Servicing - barney100
A minor service I have just been quoted for has only one item that is actually done...change engine oil and filter. £168 is asked for what is basically a quick look round and the oil and filter.
Any - Servicing - jc2

What car? Might be cheap-might be expensive.

Any - Servicing - retgwte

price varys by region, south east close to london is always more expensive for example

the price you mention is not unusual, you are basically paying for the stamp in the service book to keep the warranty valid

if you are out of warranty consider other options

Any - Servicing - Bromptonaut

Does the OP have access to the full service schedule? Does it include checks of other fluids and items such as bulbs, belts, gaiters etc.

£168 is £140 after VAT. £70 labour and same again for 5 litres of (semi?) synth wouldn't be exceptional in the SE. IIRC it was about £140 VAT included in Northampton last time we got the Berlingo serviced.

Any - Servicing - galileo

Does the OP have access to the full service schedule? Does it include checks of other fluids and items such as bulbs, belts, gaiters etc.

£168 is £140 after VAT. £70 labour and same again for 5 litres of (semi?) synth wouldn't be exceptional in the SE. IIRC it was about £140 VAT included in Northampton last time we got the Berlingo serviced.

Just had a 4 year service (West Yorkshire) on a petrol i30:

Oil about £27, air, oil and pollen filters, 4 spark plugs, brake & clutch fluid changed, total just under £220 including VAT. 1 3/4 hours including washing the car. This was my Hyundai main dealer, seemed a reasonable price.