Gatwick airport Hotel and Parking - Steveieb

May I have your recommendations for an overnight hotel combined with parking for a week and transfer arrangements please.

Premier Inn looks good but don’t have parking whilst you are away.

Gatwick airport Hotel and Parking - Maxime.

May I have your recommendations for an overnight hotel combined with parking for a week and transfer arrangements please.

Premier Inn looks good but don’t have parking whilst you are away.

We used the Premier Inn on airport n terminal and booked the parking with that, there is a link to Holiday extras with it nowadays.

We found on our return that the driver with an east european name had left his debit card under the seat.

Another one is Maple Parkingif you book via bluelight card website.

www.mapleparking.co.uk/?gad=1&gclid=EAIaIQobCh...E

Edited by maxime on 26/10/2023 at 16:51

Gatwick airport Hotel and Parking - FP

In 2018 we stayed at the Sofitel (2 mins' walk to Gatwick North departures), parking the car at the Long Term North Car Park, from where you get a shuttle bus to the terminal complex, in which the hotel is situated.

The package cost £192.40 for the overnight stay and (I think) five days' parking. Very comfortable hotel, though we didn't have enough time to enjoy it, as our flight departed 07:40.

Edited by FP on 26/10/2023 at 18:48

Gatwick airport Hotel and Parking - Smileyman

In the past I've booked parking direct with Gatwick and Premier Inn hotel 1 minute's walk from terminal direct with hotel. Beware many of the parking providers want you to leave your keys with them, including (at last look) all the Holiday Extra options, I much prefer keeping my keys with me. I know some use the short term car park (very expensive) whilst others (like me) use the long term car park and take the shuttle bus to the terminal. It does not matter whether North or South, there is a free transit between the two, it does not take very long.