Is this a scam site? - ukusedcarsltd - Kimbers100

Is this a scam www.ukusedcarsltd.com? Very cheap repossessed cars, but you have to pay up front, then the car is delivered to you and you have 3 days to give it back or keep it?...sounds scammy...

Anyone know?

Is this a scam site? - ukusedcarsltd - focussed

Possibly - cannot say for certain, look up the the address of the company which was registered on the 15th January 2019.

124 Netherhall Road, Leicester, United Kingdom, LE5 1DQ

Then let us know what you think.

Is this a scam site? - ukusedcarsltd - SLO76
Never pay for anything upfront and before viewing, driving and properly assessing. It’ll be a fight to get it returned and your money back this much you can guarantee. If you want a bargain then buy privately direct from the owner themselves, if you want peace of mind then spend the money on a good car with full history from a reputable long served preferably local dealer. The only people who should take risks like this are those who can afford to take a full or nearly full loss on it, same goes for auction buys.
Is this a scam site? - ukusedcarsltd - Manatee

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11768249/officers

Company incorporated this year, issued capital £1, no accounts filed.

The only address given seems to be the registered office which, if you look at it on street view, does not appear to be the place of business of an enterprise with hundreds of cars for sale.

Personally I wouldn't be sending any money.

Is this a scam site? - ukusedcarsltd - Geoff Dude
Yes it appears to be. Please Check out for more info. The contact and about us page has been used before on numerous scam sites

m.facebook.com/oneeyed.jack.1291/posts/?ref=page_i...0
Is this a scam site? - ukusedcarsltd - badbusdriver

Don't know if it was the same outfit, but i do remember a post from not too long ago from an outfit doing the same thing.

Stick to the old adage, "if something seems too good to be true, it is".............!

Is this a scam site? - ukusedcarsltd - gordonbennet

Even if that site proved to be legit, why would anyone consider a premium car that the previous owner couldn't afford to pay for.

Without looking at the site i have no doubt the typical German marques feature in some number, these things especially need regular servicing or they'll bite you in the back side with far larger bills than the money you might theoretically save instead of buying a proper car, if they couldn't afford the repayments what one wonders would the quality of maintenance have been.

Might as well burn £20 notes to keep warm when the power cuts off this winter.

Is this a scam site? - ukusedcarsltd - mss1tw

Without looking at the site i have no doubt the typical German marques feature in some number

10 points!

Is this a scam site? - ukusedcarsltd - Brit_in_Germany

The photo on the "about us" page is the same as that on that of "elite cars unlimited" which I think has been discussed here a short while ago.

Well, a similar company anyway.

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/131336/car-unlimit...m--

Yes it appears to be. Please Check out for more info. The contact and about us page has been used before on numerous scam sites m.facebook.com/oneeyed.jack.1291/posts/?ref=page_i...0

Not only that - they are "selling" the same Mercedes CLA. Right click and google the image (and if they have disabled this you know why).

The fake reviews are a laugh!

www.scamdoc.com/view/88013

Is this a scam site? - ukusedcarsltd - focussed

Looking at the website URL it's only 17 days old according to whois data.

Created on 2019-09-21
Expires on 2020-09-20

It's only registered for a year - a bunch of fly-by-nights?

Is this a scam site? - ukusedcarsltd - alan1302

Looking at the website URL it's only 17 days old according to whois data.

Created on 2019-09-21
Expires on 2020-09-20

It's only registered for a year - a bunch of fly-by-nights?

Makes you wonder how the op found it as well as Google can take a while before it indexes sites

Is this a scam site? - ukusedcarsltd - Kimbers100

Thank you all for your input. I came across the site whilst looking for replacement led headlights for my 06 Mini!! So don't know what algorithm google was using!

"Steering" well clear of this site!

Kimbers100

Edited by Kimbers100 on 09/10/2019 at 15:45

Is this a scam site? - ukusedcarsltd - Gerry Sanderson

K

Save somebody possible grief draw the attention of Trading Standards to this.

dvd