10 Family Cars

Native Subscribe5

To Cars 100 Month

Deals Of The Week

How To Drive Native Copym

Mot Files

Cfs Native

Native Subscribe5

Real Mpg Native

Sixth sense
After reading your articles for many years and taking your advice for the last 7 years (3 Jazz, 1 Civic and 1 DCI Primera) it is time again.
Potentially a simple question this time. Mazda 2 or another Jazz?
Which is the best, which engine size and model would you recommend?

Asked on 27 March 2010 by S.H., via e-mail

A Mazda 2 1.3TS2 is much more fun to drive, equally as economical as a Jazz 1.4, same VED bracket, relaxed on the motorway, and a lot cheaper. But what do you want? Do you want the space and versatility of the Jazz? Do you want auto (actually automated manual with the Jazz)?