What is life like with your car? Let us know and win one of three ipads | No thanks

Skid plan
Having been caught out by the snow before Christmas and given the dreadful driving conditions this week, a female friend and I were both of the same mind in seeking out some skid pan training - when the weather improves - to redress our lack of confidence. Do you know anywhere we could do this in the Hampshire area that would be sympathetic to a pair of timid female drives eager to improve their skills?

Asked on 20 March 2010 by C.W., Winchester

The best is at www.porsche.com/silverstone Has both a skidpan and an 'ice hill'. Nowhere else does.