New Plate Deals

How To Drive Native Copy1

LR Defender2

10 Things Vitara

Native Subscribe5

GGG SE Copy (1)

Deals Of The Week

Native Subscribe5

Mot Files

Cfs Native

Real Mpg Native

Skid plan
Having been caught out by the snow before Christmas and given the dreadful driving conditions this week, a female friend and I were both of the same mind in seeking out some skid pan training - when the weather improves - to redress our lack of confidence. Do you know anywhere we could do this in the Hampshire area that would be sympathetic to a pair of timid female drives eager to improve their skills?

Asked on 20 March 2010 by C.W., Winchester

The best is at www.porsche.com/silverstone Has both a skidpan and an 'ice hill'. Nowhere else does.