Vauxhall Vivaro - Cold start problem and glow light limp mode at 75m - jonny hill
Hi all,
Iam sure your all sick to death with hearing about the same problems with these b***** vans,but unfortunatly iam going to add insult to injury with my added van problems, it a 51plate vivaro,iv previously cleaned out the egr valve with plenty of carb cleaner??.and I had the mass air flow sensor replaced,as 3months ago the van started going into limp mode at 75mph,the when I let off the throttle the glow light would go out and power would resume until 75mph was reached again??,no fault codes apple reared when taken to the garage,then the van wouldn't rev above 2k rpm on cold starts until the engine was warmed up,that's when I had the mass air flow sensor changed,that cleared that problem up,but the glow light was still coming on at 75 mph along with limp mode,and now the cold starting problem has come back to bite me on the back side ,
Iam not that machanicly minded but have plenty of tools (iam a sparks) to try and eliminate some potential faults,I havnt got a clue where solinoids or sensors are which could be at fault,so what iam asking is if one of you lovely people would be so kind in helping me with pictures/photos and what I should be checking,I'd very much appriciate it,two kids and a wife I don't have a bottomless pit of money so need to try my best at fixing it it as my vans my work horse..thank you in advance Jonny ;0)
Vauxhall Vivaro - Cold start problem and glow light limp mode at 75m - jonny hill
Anyone???
Before you all jump to help with advise..it was the mass air flow sensor.i hope this has helped somone