term life insurance - johndalton

Term life insurance is the original form of life insurance and is considered to be pure insurance protection because it builds no cash value. This is in contrast to permanent life
insurance such as whole life, universal life, and variable universal life. Term life insurance is the most basic form of life insurance and is the least expensive means of insuring a life.

(Attempt at free advertising removed)

Edited by Avant on 08/09/2012 at 00:54

term life insurance - tony g
WHY DO PEOPLE BOTHER POSTING THIS OLD B......S.

Does it ever generate any business for them ,drives me mad
term life insurance - Avant

I make sure that it doesn't !

term life insurance - bonzo dog

WHY DO PEOPLE BOTHER POSTING THIS OLD B......S.

Does it ever generate any business for them ,drives me mad

I suspect that it does, Tony.

All it takes is one person, out of however many hundreds who happen to read it, who is half-contemplating (in this case) life assurance to click on the link & it generates a quote.

If the OP posts this on say a hundred forums they will probably gain 2 or 3 policy sales. Not only are other peoples web-sites a way to get your advert read by hundreds / thousands but it's free & very simple & quick to find suitable locations.

Top of my head, Tony, try it with your business for a month.

See how many forums you can find in one hour & copy & paste their web-addresses on to a spread sheet; I'll bet you come up with 70 or so.

Write a simple three line advert plus your web-site & e-mail addresses - 10 minutes. Another half-an-hour clicking on the web-sites & pasting the ad into a forum.

Then see how many enquiries you get. Might be none but for the sake of less than two hours of your time & no financial outlay I'd be giving it a try!

term life insurance - Avant

Fair point, Bonzo, but I hope you see why we have to stop it: we have advertisers who pay good money to advertise on here - irritating as it is sometimes when the adverts interfere with use of the forum - and they wouldn't want to continue if they see others getting free publicity just by posting their websites on the forum.