Jaguar X-Type - what car phone do I need - rastus XL

I have just bought a 51 reg Jaguar x Type , It has a phone cradle alongside the radio but the phone is missing. The cradle has two conctions pins sticking up in the bottom ,one is a long one and the other is a short one, Can anyone tell me what carphone I need to replace the missing original . or what other car phone is compatible with my car, that I could use in place of the original,

Jaguar X-Type - what car phone do I need - Jase

Could you take a photo of it, upload to PhotoBucket or similar and provide a link. Then someone on a mobiles forum, if not solved here, should be able to confirm what cradle it is. For a 51 reg car the phone could potentially be long defunct by now.

You could get a Bluetooth kit for your current phone to go hands-free or an after market stereo with Bluetooth (+ iPod connection, USB etc..). I have an Alpine in my pre-WW2 Accord Coupe V6 and that works well.

Jaguar X-Type - what car phone do I need - Collos25

It will be an old Nokia why on earth you want one of these only you know better to replace it with a blue tooth unit in car and you can use virtually any newish phone.