syntak - Fuel Treatment proven to reduce harmful emission l - johnbukul

The active ingredient contained in Xtreme Fuel Treatment™ has proven to reduce harmful emissions levels and fuel consumption in numerous field tests, as well as recognized and approved EPA test facilities. These tests also prove that Xtreme Fuel Treatment chemistry is harmless to fuel properties and engine components, while reducing deposit formation. The test procedure summarized in this document outlines a rigorous study performed with a regional trucking company. This study further documents the fuel savings potential of the fuel catalyst chemistry.

The procedure used to measure the specific fuel consumption of this trucking company test fleet was a test process known as the Carbon Mass Balance (CMB) test procedure. This method determines the fuel consumed while measuring the specific carbon in the raw fuel and comparing that to the carbon content in the exhaust stream. The CMB procedure is internationally recognized by all of the leading test facilities in the world. With this process, fuel consumption can be more accurately determined devoid of any outside influence from weather changes, driver changes, load differences, tire pressure differences, fuel density changes, etc.

The test fleet consisted of 2005 Kenworth trucks, with 475 horsepower C15 Caterpillar engines. The test fleet realized a fuel economy improvement of 5.5% with a corresponding reduction in observable smoke levels, emissions levels and maintenance costs.

To Learn More – CLICK HERE

Money Back Guarantee

Syntek Global offers a 30 day, Money Back Guarantee (less shipping & processing charges) on Xtreme Fuel Treatment to make it convenient for you to try the product. If used correctly, XFT™ will produce results. If, after you have used the product for the minimum recommended period of time, and are not satisfied, contact Syntek Global to receive a refund.

syntak - Fuel Treatment proven to reduce harmful emission l - gordonbennet

Tell me more about this miracle product...;)...but be quick they don't like spam here.

You've done well to get an hours free advertising, wonder how long till Avant spots it?.

syntak - Fuel Treatment proven to reduce harmful emission l - RT

Tell me more about this miracle product...;)...but be quick they don't like spam here.

You've done well to get an hours free advertising, wonder how long till Avant spots it?.

Advertising "snake oil" has little or no value.

But anyway, it's only been tested on 2005 Kenworth trucks with 475 horsepower C15 Caterpillar engines

Edited by RT on 17/06/2012 at 22:33

syntak - Fuel Treatment proven to reduce harmful emission l - unthrottled

These tests also prove that Xtreme Fuel Treatment chemistry is harmless to fuel properties and engine components,

I'm sure you're absolutely right on this point! (in other words they don't do anything at all)

syntak - Fuel Treatment proven to reduce harmful emission l - Collos25

"Carbon mass balance" I am so excited about that, what a load of escrement.

syntak - Fuel Treatment proven to reduce harmful emission l - MrEckerslikefromRamsbottom

Carbon Mass Balance Methodology is, as we all know, used to characterise the growth of marine bacteria (heterotrophic and photoheterotrophic) under conditions of light cycling.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15668759

We poor UK citizens would perhaps be better off using home produced diesel additives, such as Wynns Eco-Diesel or the additive from uniteddiesels.co.uk.

www.uniteddiesel.co.uk/diesel-engine-smoke.php

syntak - Fuel Treatment proven to reduce harmful emission l - MikeTorque

Has anyone used this product in their car and if so what are your experiences ?

syntak - Fuel Treatment proven to reduce harmful emission l - RT

Carbon Mass Balance Methodology

Schoolboy chemistry will tell you that all chemistry equations balance - so whatever carbon goes in, so the exact amount of carbon comes out.

In the case of every car engine:- Air, ie Nitrogen (N) + Oxygen (O) and Fossil Fuel (HC) = Nitrous Oxide (NOx) + Carbon Monoxide (CO) + Carbon Dioxide (CO2) + Water (H2O)

The carbon will balance, the oxygen will balance, the hydrogen will balance and the nitrogen will balance.

So is this wonder product simply based on schoolboy chemistry ?

Edited by RT on 25/06/2012 at 14:35

syntak - Fuel Treatment proven to reduce harmful emission l - madf

I have a simple view: anyone posting adverts like this on a forum is acting like a snake oil salesman. So I never buy the product.

If only more people took the same view...
syntak - Fuel Treatment proven to reduce harmful emission l - FP

I cannot believe this advert (which is what it is) is still here, after eight days.