skoda superb - built in satnav updates - concrete

Hello each, I realise this subject has probably been covered previously, but humour me. My '55 plate Superb has the makers built in sat nav system. The original dvd disc was over £120 +VAT six years ago. I am loath to shell out an even larger amount now just to update a few new roads etc. and the car may last another 6 years or 6 months; who knows. Is there a reliable method or company that can update my system for a reasonable sum? Someone on the forum will have the answers. Thank you. Concrete

skoda superb - built in satnav updates - Andy P

www.satnavi.com/skoda.php

www.satnavi.com/skoda.php

Thanks Andy, I followed the link and sure enough they seem to offer satnav updates for most makes. The pictures they show look from later models than mine. My daughter has a '10 plate Superb and it looks like one of the pictures shown. There does not seem to be contact point where I could ask someone if it will work on a '55 plate Superb. I will investigate further and e mail them my question. Thanks agian for taking the trouble. Cheers Concrete

skoda superb - built in satnav updates - daveyjp
Be careful with cheap versions. I have read of Jag owners buying new non jag sourced satnav discs and it screws the whole system up leading to an expensive dealer visit.
Be careful with cheap versions. I have read of Jag owners buying new non jag sourced satnav discs and it screws the whole system up leading to an expensive dealer visit.

Thanks Daveyjp, a timely warning. I suppose I can only go on others experience previously. I did read in the weekend Telegraph that satnavi worked well for someone, so that is a positive. Cheers Concrete

skoda superb - built in satnav updates - gordonbrown
The discs in that link are not genuine. You might as well download your own copies for free rather than pay someone else to do the same thing!