Replacement supermini - Auristocrat

Considering replacing our 2007 Mazda 2, with a new supermini. Have discounted VAG group cars due to limitations on their warranty. The new Kia Rio has poor rear visibility - so no to that. The Toyota Yaris and Honda Jazz too expensive. The American manufacturers don't do anything for me - so no to Ford and Vauxhall. Seem to have narrowed it down to either a Mazda 2 Tamura (on which I can get a £ 2300 discount by buying through the Civil Service Motoring Association), or a Hyundai i20 1.2 Classic or Comfort. Would buy an extended warranty on the Mazda to take it up to 5 yrs. Anyone any thoughts on the Mazda 2 and Hyundai i20? Or any other suggestions.

Replacement supermini - Doc

Suzuki Swift:

http://tinyurl.com/7mo78pn

Replacement supermini - carl_a

Mazda 2 takes some beating, fantastic little cars and one went passed me on a walk today it was almost silent.

Hyundai i20 is ok but nothing outstanding about it and a little plain. Agree with Suzuki swift, or how about an i10 or Picanto?

Ford Fiesta is good, few quality issues around the cabin and the petrol engines aren't the best in regards to MPG/CO2 but a very good all round package. Prices are getting sensible again too.

Replacement supermini - Oli rag

I would go for the mazda 2 myself, they look really good and seem to have bulletproof build quality, it's difficult to find anyone with a bad word to say about them.