TOYOTA ESTIMA EMINA 1996 - 96 Estima Injector spill control Electrical Fault - Maddox

Hi all am new on this site,I have the following issue also posted in toyota forums aswell and seiced to share it on here too.

I had the Injector pump replaced in my 1996 3C-TE Toyota Estima and upon turning the ignition in the on position,there is a continuous ticking sound right on the spill control valve. see video LINK below to youtube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBuSB3SsSfU

The Engine would crank but would not turn over.(no diesel coming to the injectors)
However,When i disconnect/Intercept the black wire (Earth which runs from the ECU)from the spill control valve and ground it directly to the body,it does not make the ticking sound eventually Diesel comes to the injectors(bleed) and the bus starts,but the engine revs itself up to 2000 RPMs with Diesel Knock and excess whitish smoke which i presume means excess fuel presumably as a result of the valve not being correctly controlled by the ECU.(doing so only opens the valve)

I first suspected that the spill control valve on the new pump was faulty and swapped it with the one on the old pump but oddly also made the same tick sound.I also tried reconnecting the original injector pump and oddly the same happened which i found puzzling...I came accros a post in here from 2008 relating to a similar problem same Model and year but theirs never made the tick sound and it was resolved there was a faulty fuse\relay.I already inspected mine but still no luck.

I have also inspected the wiring harness from the injector pump to the ECU but have not found any issues.

Many thanks

Ed.

TOYOTA ESTIMA EMINA 1996 - 96 Estima Injector spill control Electrical Fault - Shah46

Hai Ed,sory 1st of all i know your post on 2012,

Just want to know did you solve the problm?

My car also same like you car wont start other frend say

Ecu faulty..just want to know before i buy ecu.

Hope u can solve what the problm it is ecu or spill valve.

Thanks ed hope you reply my question.

TOYOTA ESTIMA EMINA 1996 - 96 Estima Injector spill control Electrical Fault - leaseman

I doubt that you will receive a reply from the original poster, who hasn't been seen since 2012.

Maybe someone will assist, but we need a lot more information before suggesting action. Good Luck.