ford mondeo 03 2ltr diesel automatic - glow plug warning light flashing - fairy

hi, im after any suggestions of what to try next....i have just changed the camshaft position sensor, as suggested by many people as a potential resolution, which has helped - i was towed home last week as i couldnt go more than 100ft with out the light coming back on, but as soon as i go over 50mph, the warning light comes on. if i dont increase my speed, it just flashes with no impact on performance, and stopping/restarting resolves the problem.

however, if i go to overtake someone, the warning light comes on, i feel a sudden loss of power, and then it crawls to a stop, with the engine cutting out as it slows to around 20mph, so just coasting the last part. stopping and restarting resolves the problem, but as this normally happens on a dual carriage way, i cannot increase speed to get back on the carriage way easily without the same problem occuring.

so, the fuel filter was replace a year ago, and the cam sensor has just been replaced. the fault codes the RAC found were P1211 and P0251.

what are peoples thoughts? should i try changing the fuel filter first? if so, what is the best way to prime the filter - soaking in diesel over night?

many thanks in advance

ford mondeo 03 2ltr diesel automatic - glow plug warning light flashing - Collos25

EGR valve or Turbo actuactor.