Repair Advice - clariman
How much to repair the following - dealer and/or otherwise?

Toyota Avensis 2000X New Shape.

Passenger Side mirror totally wrecked whilst parked up in a car park. No casing or anything left to salvage (just the remnants of the mirror!!). Great start to Christmas by some inconsiderate so-and-so.

The car is undamaged otherwise, ie the bit that is stuck to the car is OK, the plastic bit that swivels in and out has just, effectively, gone! (sorry for no technical part name!!).

They are electric powered and I think heated, since the little glass that remained had an element going through it.

Price advice assuming Oop t'North.

Is £100 - £150 a low guesstimate?

Thanks.
Repair Advice - Martin Wall
If the mirrors are body colour then you could be looking at more than this for repair - probably worth phoning a few Toyota dealers in your area I guess...good luck!
Repair Advice - clariman
No, boring black. Thankfully!

That reduces the cost I assume?
Repair Advice - Hugo {P}
I had a similar issue with my Xantia recently.

Fortunately, I didn't have to pay for it as a builder's merchant van drove into my car whilst it was parked, wrecking this and the wing.

The price for the complete mirror assembly was £125+vat and fitting, so the workshop told me.

I guess you're not far out.

Have you tried 2nd hand?

Hugo
Repair Advice - Cyd
Colour coded elctric heated mirror & cover for my Rover 800 came to £134. Hope this is indicative for you.
Repair Advice - slefLX
Wow, i'm glad my mirrors aren't electric, £35 and half an hour supply and fit for non colour-coded, non-original, (but compatible) part from local little independent garage.