Ford Fiesta Review Pending - jamie745

Hello all. In a similar vein to my recent Prius review i can confirm i will be spending the weekend with one of the new shape Ford Fiesta's. My car is going in for a service at my local independant who now provides courtesy cars, i couldve had the service done during the week in an afternoon but i plumped to just leave it with him on Saturday and i'll take one of their Fiesta's for the weekend.

I believe its a 1.4TDCi but im not certain right now, i know it'll be a 3 door.

I shall let you know whats what with it! If anybodies interested of course.

Ford Fiesta Review Pending - 1litregolfeater

Ford problems are poor build and rust, after 3 years, so can you arrange for a longer test

Ford Fiesta Review Pending - Collos25

There are far more informative reports on this vehicle for the consumer to read and digest than the one from an anti small engine diesel critic there is also a good one by the founder of this site to read and digest.I have driven the said vehicle and found it quite adequate to cope with present day traffic conditions reasonable quite very well equiped and extremely economical but I only used it for three days so it was impossible to give a proper in depth report .

Ford Fiesta Review Pending - jamie745

Nobodies telling you to read it Collos but Avant often says he likes forum users putting forward reviews of any cars they own or have used.

Ford Fiesta Review Pending - Collos25

Do you do everything somebody asks you.