Nissan Primera P12 - Centre Pipe exhaust gasket - Nissan Quoted me £30 - squibsquib

• I have just had my centre exhaust pipe replaced on my early model Primera P12 and the front gasket that goes between the cat and centre pipe was knackered. I got a metal ring gasket with the exhaust but this was the wrong one. The gasket is supposed to be the one which looks like a metal braided gasket. I can't find one anywhere. I called Nissan and they want £30 for it!!!! I also need one of the bolts with the springs where I was quoted £6.00 and thats not including the VAT. Can anyone advise me where I can get this cheaper? Someone out there must know.

Regards

Allan

Nissan Primera P12 - Centre Pipe exhaust gasket - Nissan Quoted me £30 - Peter.N.

Ebay would my first port of call. Anything like this? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-Primera-Micra-Exhaust-Flange-Gasket-2-Bolt-/290579734696?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43a7e6e0a8

Nissan Primera P12 - Centre Pipe exhaust gasket - Nissan Quoted me £30 - bsm

If you have a Partco / Unipart motor factor nearby try them. Similar parts were cheap when I bought them for sons Rover 216.

Regards,

Mo