Vauxhall Insignia Seat - koksieboy

Does anyone find the Insignia seats (excl SRi model) uncomfortable? I've recently driven over 2k miles in a brand new Insignia SE NAV and I was unable to get a confortable adjustment for the driver seat no matter how hard I try. I'm now aching all over (sigh!).

Vauxhall Insignia Seat - Ethan Edwards

Comfort is 95% of what I look for when I do a test drive. If I can't get 100% comfy in a minute of fiddling with the seat / controls etc , then no matter how whizzy / shiny/ green/ gadget laden / cheap it is ..I walk.

Far more important to me than 0 to 60 or mpg -what have you.

But apparrently that makes me old. I'd say wise but I don't like to argue 'wid de yoof's' on here.

Vauxhall Insignia Seat - Bobbin Threadbare

Comfort is 95% of what I look for when I do a test drive. If I can't get 100% comfy in a minute of fiddling with the seat / controls etc , then no matter how whizzy / shiny/ green/ gadget laden / cheap it is ..I walk.

Far more important to me than 0 to 60 or mpg -what have you.

But apparrently that makes me old. I'd say wise but I don't like to argue 'wid de yoof's' on here.

No! Not old! Sensible. I couldn't drive a car I wasn't comfortable in (dodgy back and knees from rugby/falling off a ladder). I like a car to have some 'go' but it's got to have nice seats with good adjusters, and everything has to be within reach. Got to have a good stereo as well.

I'd heard bad reports of these Insignia jobbies; a colleague of mine was loaned one to drive a long way for a site visit. He said it was like driving a jelly and his backside was numb after about half an hour.

Vauxhall Insignia Seat - koksieboy

I agree with your views. The body ache is not worth all the toys.