VW Passat - Best place to sell a car - Razzie50

I had our Passat listed as an ebay classified ad for 28 days till it expired. The only interest we had was someone wanting to swap it for a Volvo S40.

I'd initially shunned Autotrader seeing as it costs so much to list nowadays and I'm worried that it will cost me so much with no interest.

Where should I list the car for sale? It's a 2.0litre petrol so I'm really not sure if it is going to sell :(

VW Passat - Best place to sell a car - unthrottled

Anything will sell if the price is right. I think Parkers prices are too optimistic.

Autotrader works. It has a huge audience. What is the car and how much are you asking?

I paid Glass for a valuation and priced it less than that. Asking £1800 ono

It's a 2002 SE spec, 2 litre 130 version. Saloon, metallic silver. 87000 miles, FSH, MOT till July, tax till Dec. Looking at the prices on Autotrader a month or so ago when I listed it I thought it was a fair price? Perhaps ebay wasn't the right place for it though

If people here think the price is fair I will try autotrader.

hmm, perhaps it might be a little high based on what's on there today?

VW Passat - Best place to sell a car - unthrottled

It's highish, but not totally unrealistic. The mileage is below average. Interesting that virtually all the advertised Passats were trade sales. Are VW owners too chicken to sell independently?..cluuuck...cluck...cluck.