purses - This not is tease person for fun - tobile

"This not is tease person for fun, " Chuang Rui is some to have no language.

"Hey, your boy why the hurry, other people even if is to take a computer statistics, data not still the poison want to move importation to go in, authentic jerseys wholesale The Chuang Rui sees appearance, you threw many marks?"Sung soldier sees the appearance that the Chuang Rui urgently can not bear and say with a smile.

"Have no how much, I throw of the prices are all lower.What about elder brother Song?.The Chuang Rui freely turns the topic to Sung soldier body.

"I threw more than 200s, however canned be medium how much.That was difficult to say, there are a lot of marks because time isn't enough,I didn't in time change to mark cave Yue condition Xian a period of 10 days book of bottom to insolate a Jie umbrella ten"the small shield let Chuang fog hit tongue extraordinary.Originally think fromThrew more than 50 mark Sis through the Zhi He lead a Be getting less.Unexpectedly all of other people's one hurls is up to 100.However wantIs also, Sung soldier this time come of purpose.Is a hoard woolen material of, don't chase net Sa of a little bit big, basically grasp not to live fish.

"We get into this line of be, some nights, discount Louis vuitton handbags I hear clapped these woolen materials some years ago, only compare mark minimum priceThe space is slightly a little bit high and then can take down.Gao is previous to all say to prohibit, see now the other people's opening bid, also need to see woolen materialThe host are happy not happy.We at last miss inning

Fatty horse didn't set foot in to inside this realm to he or she several years ago, was a bit deeply concerned at heart very much.

Sung soldier disagrees of say:"Get, if you started playing woolen material several years ago, afraid of this priced earlyTurn over foreign."

"To announce bidding result"

The Chuang Rui hears the flank, those two feet have one person the big amplifier of much Gao inside, spread"Weng Weng.Of voice, immediatelyStrain get up, nfl jerseys authentic not only is him, connect to originally quarrel of warehouse inside, also immediately changed silently down, wholeAnnounce bidding result the spot, the only the microphone adjusts to try of the voice write in the response.

"Is ashamed, make the friends long etc., below the even continent jade bids meeting, the dark mark announces bidding results a formal beginning

Just that voice rings get up.O.K..Have never led to address, direct declared to announce bidding result.The dark object opensThe mark is according to mark of woolen material.Since a number mark of.

"A number marks, 7,500,000 dollars, medium the mark serial number congratulate this friend necessarily."

"Two numbers mark, 4,365,000 dollars, medium the mark serial number fly and congratulate."

"Three numbers mark, 11,880,000 dollars, medium mark serial number old 8.Congratulate."

"Four numbers mark, 2,550,000 dollars, coach wallets outlet medium mark serial number 68

"The fifth marks, 9,888,000 dollars.Medium mark serial number thief"