Trade Sales, Slough - MW

I am thinking of buying a secondhand car from Trade Sales of Slough. Prices and cars look good. Anyone had any experiences, good or bad, here. I understand the guarentee is 28 days. Is that so, and under UK law should it not be more?

Trade Sales, Slough - Roly93

Bought an 8 month old Focus from them a couple of years ago. No problems at all to be honest. It just seems lately that they dont seem to have the prices and selection they used to.

Trade Sales, Slough - Paul G1pdc

I went there for a look around quite a few years ago, after seeing some amazing prices..

turned out those prices in the local paper, only applied if you bought the car under there finance scheme.

don't know if they have changed there adverts, but might be worth a phone call...

paul.

Trade Sales, Slough - turbo11

My father bought his nine month old 10,000 mile Vectra Estate from Trade Sales two years ago. The car was a very good price and was one of half a dozen to choose from there. I checked all of them over, and the one I chose for him has been faultless so far.No complaints at all. He is very pleased with the purchase.

Trade Sales, Slough - oldtoffee

Our family and company has bought several cars from them and had no bad experiences. You have to be very careful when looking over the car, parcel shelf missing, broken handles, missing service history are some we spotted and moved on to other cars. They generally don't fix the cars up saying the price is sold as seen. If you convince them you're serious they'll let you have a test drive or fire the car up. They'll try hard to sell you their finance, gap insurance, paint protection. Just buy the car and you'll get a good price. They have shrunk dramatically, sold off most of their vast lots and now have about 20% of the cars they had before. I went a while ago looking for a diesel Mondeo - none available and none coming in - the sales guy said they've been battered by the scrappage scheme. Makes sense.

Trade Sales, Slough - oldroverboy

Bought a few cars over the years for myself and friends, as someone else said, just buy the car, you are covered under sale of goods act for 6 months, but if there is service history and balance of manufacturers warranty don't worry. Once i took their finance as they beat what i would pay via personal loan. Yes overall, would recommend them, but surprised to hear how much they've shrunk. Alternative cargiant white city, but no experience of them, but again car + admin fee, not valeted, not sevriced and plenty of high milers. Good luck!