Vauxhall Vectra C - engine /turbo/alternatuer - pierce

i have a 1/9cdti vauxhall vectra ona 56 plate lst yr i had the most expensive stressfullest adn problematic yr with m car liek u would not believe .

first of the the cam belt snapped i ha to pay £2900(@50/50 netotiontions ) to gt it fixed i reported the problem to vosa they cntacted vauxhall engineers head office they came back wih there is a tech fault with th vacum poump causing the cam belts to go but as thiis was inside information i coudnt use this against vauxhall to get them to pay fully for it , then after leavign the garage the mainence light came on after they said that had hookedit up makign sure all was good with thecar bk in it went n they said it was a loose fittign so they did somethign n off the light went.....as the milage was 82,000 i had gone past the warreny......

Then less than 2 motnhs ater my alternatuer went again this is the 2nd time within 18 months the old one wasdone under warrenty this one isnt and the old alternatuer had passed its 12 months warrenty tooo so i ha to fork out another£300 aprox to get this sorted then behold 1 month later my turbo went as u can imagine i had a tit full that then ocst me £600 inc fitting im nto impressed at all with vauxhall thy were never helpsful they coudlnt care a dame i woudl never recommned any oneto have one of their cars and i strongly urge anyoen with a vuaxhall that the parts that u mean to replace at the expentancy time get it done before well before by at £20,000 ,miles and please please rport any mechanicla problems to vosa as i have on every single fault the more they knwo about these problems the ore chnces r vosa coudl do a total recall n you may not pay anythign like i have

hope this helps other peope i was too alte 11 wks time im gettigna new car from nissan

becky