Ford Focus - faulty fuel pump - Ash1984

I keep hearing from people i can do this but...am i right in thinking that if i have a ford focus 1.8tdi with 42,000 on the clock that i can get my fuel pump problem fixed for free under the recall process ???? if ford made the car with this common problem then its down to them to fix it for free yes ???? my car dont even start no more after it pulling from the fuel supply being blocked or what ever it is, all it did was pulling like someone was tapping the brake peddal while i was driving now it wont even start HELP ME PLEASE

Ford Focus - faulty fuel pump - justadriver

And as a first question, Have you asked a ford dealer? How old is the car? If it is a tdi it's fairly old, has it been serviced with fuel filters replaced at the appropriate times? as some people can do that mileage in a year, others 10 years. First of all needs to be diagnosed as a fuel problem, as there could be many other problems that give the same effect.

suggest you tell us more about the car.

Ford Focus - faulty fuel pump - Collos25
Tapping sensation on the brake pedal sounds like a ABS problem not a fuel pump failure or have not fully understood.