golf MK6 - i was victim of buying cloned car - armani

i am just going to cut my story short.

i have been a victim of buying cloned car, this is car is been found in autotrader , i did HPI check it come back all clear, i went 2 check the car the vin much the number plate and i checked the vin numbers they all the same.

i tried to contact the seller the next day i couldnt get hold of him , i applied for my V5 after waiting for such a long time i didnt get it , DVLA said your car need to be examined by police officer, i took it to police station on that time i knew that i bought cloned car and everything has been changed on it.

i had interview with police yesterday, i showed them all the document i had and all the procedure i followed since i bought the car they knew i was a victim , they told me about story of this car bisically this car is been hired by a women and this women now she is arrested , but the person who sold me this car is a men which i believe he is involved , this women she raised her hand and she said she will take all the blame and she didnt want to mention where is the car gone or who she gave it to.

so now where can i claim my money back from HPI , or can i sue this women coz she is the one hiding everything !!!

thank you for any replay in advance .

Moved responses to http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/posts/?t=89637 and locked thread. Boris

Edited by BorisTheSpider on 17/02/2011 at 20:30