ford c max 1600 tdci - new tyres - suffolk charlie

I drive the above doing about 25000 miles per year, require new tyres which wear well and grip well any suggestions please?

ford c max 1600 tdci - new tyres - injection doc

Hankook tyres, accoring to recent reports fair very well & tend to be quieter than most makes. Our local ford dealer recommends them.

Our Ford was fitted with Continentals and replaced them with Conti's against the dealer advice & infact i wish i had tried the Hankook tyres as the report suggest very much in favor! Our Conti's are nearly worn out yet again! & they are noisy.

ford c max 1600 tdci - new tyres - oldtoffee

I've also heard good things about Hankook tyres. Contis are quite performance orientated and can be noisy.

If you have a few minutes I'd recommend checking out my tyres dot co dot uk and entering your tyre sizes and they'll have a decent choice. If you click on each tyres' English Test Results you'll see interior and exterior noise scores along with wear, wet and dry performance. Quite some differences amongst the various tyres.

ford c max 1600 tdci - new tyres - Talking Hoarse

I know it is a different car (I suspect that makes a big difference too) but the 16" Hankook's that came on my i30 are very noisy. Not quite as loud as Alpin A4 snow tyres mind. The Hankooks hang on well though.