Renault Clio 1.2 Dynamique - Renault Clio 1.2 Dynamique Losing Acceleration - kenrich

I recently (2 weeks ago), bought a Clio 1.2 Dynamique from a second hand garage. Car seemed in excellent condition, 60,000 miles on clock)

I have zero knowledge of cars as this is my first car.

The problem is, when driving along the car can suddenly just slow down, you have to take your foot off the accelerator then reapply it to get it going. It is doing this all the time now and it's pretty scary when it happens. No fault lights come on.

Im going to take it into a garage asap but was wondering if anybody knew what the problem may be so I know if the garage are telling me the truth about it. (after hearing peoples horror stories for years about garages).

Thanks in advance.

Renault Clio 1.2 Dynamique - Renault Clio 1.2 Dynamique Losing Acceleration - injection doc

try and find a good indy withdiagnostic kit who know how to use it, almost sounds like a fuel pump/ filter issue , or if its just loosing a little power and gets juddery it may be an ign coil

Renault Clio 1.2 Dynamique - Renault Clio 1.2 Dynamique Losing Acceleration - Collos25

Take the car back from where it came ask them to repair it which is your right.