Ford Fiesta - Ford Garages in the North West - MTrev
My Ford Fiesta is due for its first service and I would like to take it to a Ford main dealer.

My 3 best options are : Runcorn, Warrington ( both Polar Ford) and Manchester (Evans Halshaw, Old Trafford).

Anyone have any recommendations for any of these 3 (or ones to avoid)?
A mate of mine used the Manchester one and ended up paying out a small fortune - so I am semi-reluctant to use them.

Any experience welcome!

Cheers
Trev
Ford Fiesta - Ford Garages in the North West - AnotherWaiting

Bought the Wifes Fiesta from Evans Halshaw (Altrincham) but fell out with them after taking it back twice with a 'fluid' leak. They kept telling me no leaks, no problems despite the patches of fluid and damage to my concrete imprinted driveway.

Took it to Polar @Warrington who spotted straight away that it was brake fluid and replaced the master cylinder. Polar have looked after it since and we are very happy with the service.

Needless to say I won't be going back to Evans Halshaw (Altrincham) .

Ford Fiesta - Ford Garages in the North West - MTrev

Nice one. Thanks. I might give Warrington a try then.

Ford Fiesta - Ford Garages in the North West - Armitage Shanks {p}

I have always had good service from the smaller, family run type garages than the massive glass and chromium emporia with 200 cars for sale and 6 salesmen on commission and all driving 60 registered cars! The cost has to come from somewhere! Does your owners handbook not give a list of all agents in your area? I'd got for a small one, given a free choice. They are a bit cheaper, usually can provide a courtesy car and are easier to deal with IMO.Look at http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/directory/

Edited by Armitage Shanks {p} on 06/11/2010 at 15:42