isuzu trooper - new car time - james hester

hello there all i have decided the 4x4 is to be replaced have been looking on flee bay and such other sites and am looking at isuzu troopers is there anything i should belooking out for she will probably be the 3.0 litre model approx 2000 year have heard they can have probs but dont know what to look for and what to avoid any advice is gratefully recieved many thanks in advance

James

isuzu trooper - new car time - Avant

Have a look at the Reviews section on this site, and your questions will be answered. It looks as if there are better buys - maybe other Japanese makes.

If you could put in some punctuation next time you post, it'll be easier for us all to understand.

isuzu trooper - new car time - Dutchie

Hello james i understand what you are saying you want some advice buying a isuzu trooper.Any forum readers who owns one of these cars ?

isuzu trooper - new car time - jonny1

hello there all i have decided the 4x4 is to be replaced have been looking on flee bay and such other sites and am looking at isuzu troopers is there anything i should belooking out for she will probably be the 3.0 litre model approx 2000 year have heard they can have probs but dont know what to look for and what to avoid any advice is gratefully recieved many thanks in advance

James

I have a friend who recently sold his 52 reg 3.0 ltr diesel after 7 trouble free years and he swore by it.He did have recalls for trouble with fuel getting into oil ( 2 recalls )as many dealers fitted the wrong new parts 1st time around so make sure this has been done.