astraall Astra 1700 dti year 2000 - thecnical fault - matty1

car loses power smokes like mad changed ecu fuel error still comes up the error code comes up as crittical fuel error eepom? has any1 had the same problem? please help me my wife is going 2 kill me if i spend any more on this car!

astraall Astra 1700 dti year 2000 - thecnical fault - Dutchie

Ten year old car could be injectors, if the cost is getting out of hand I would start looking at someting a bit up to date.No good throwing good money after bad.Unless you are a mechanic or find a good independent to look after your car.

cheers mate, have you had the same problem? the car will run fine but only for five mins then the revs go and no power, plenty of smoke the fault code is p1651 ive been told the turbo could be bust? i thort it would smoke more if it was the turbo?

Hello my answer was in general to your question matty,could be turbo when did the car go in for a service?I would't spend to much anymore on your car your wife might have a point.The car is ten years problems will arise.Take the car to a decent independent garage near you let them have a look and if the cost is silly move on matty.Check beforehand with the garage about likely cost before anybody does any work.Like i said before watch what you spend .

think im just goin to put a sledge hammer straight through the bonnet! and rite it off as a bad buy never buy off a polish guy in birmingham called thomaz waldz he put a peice of sponge over the engene management light! trying to find this bloke is inpossible, bin laden could be found easier! thanks for your advice mate take it easy.

You take care live is experience matty1