Vauxhall Vectra C CDTI - Slight Judder from my car - scottster34

Hi forgive me if this is not comprehensive enough its my first post! I recently Bought a 2006 Facelift CDTI 1.9 Life - I love the ride of the car and how quick it is but one thing has become slightly irratating! Sometimes at low speed the car does like a Very slight judder almost like putting your foot of the accelerator then back on again! thats the best i can explain it! I was told to put some Redex Diesel into it which to be honest reduces the amount it does it ( Granted it only does it every now and again) but the fact is it still does it! Could this be an injector problem?? Probably worst at doing it when im going round a roundabout! Other then this the car does 600+ a tank which is great but this problem does annoy me a little if im honest! The trader who i bought the car from said that he had Cleaned what had been a relatively clean EGR valve as i know there prowne to getting blocked! Could this be an injector problem???? Thoughts please!????

Vauxhall Vectra C CDTI - Slight Judder from my car - catkins59

Wow I could have writtne this message myself!

I have a 54 plate, vectra sri 150bhp diesel cdti. Exactly the same problem. Low speed occassional judder, noticed after roundabouts and corners.

I have changed the EGR with a genuine vauxhall part and it made no difference. Thinking of buying an injector. Did you ever solve the problem?

Cheers