Setting-up additional email accounts - nick62

I want to know how to set-up additional email accounts for my wife and the kids?

I have had a Wanadoo account (formerly Freeserve) for longer than I care to remember, but now need to have extra separate email accounts for the other family members if possible?

Currently I use a Livebox for my laptop and this also serves the family desktop via WiFi.

Thanks for all advice in advance!

Setting-up additional email accounts - oilrag

Hi Nick.

We used to have separate pop3 accounts (assume that`s what you mean?) but gave up with them and set up individual Googlemail accounts.

It`s been a good decision - we have two Nokia E71`s polling those accounts - and have the option to respond straight away or when we are back at our computers.

I got fed up with POP3 due to losing all the email when the computer went belly up.

Regards

oilrag

Edited by oilrag on 03/07/2010 at 17:35

Setting-up additional email accounts - Juicy Lucy

I have had a Wanadoo account (formerly Freeserve) for longer than I care to remember, but now need to have extra separate email accounts for the other family members if possible?

Anything before the @ part of your address can be whatever you like,

so you already have the ability to have separate email accounts.

eg mum@ ....... dad@ ....... son@ ....... daughter@

See help.orange.co.uk/orangeuk/support/selfservice/ind...p and

Orange Multiple Address Help

stupid forum software won't display the link properly. It can be found via the other link I posted.

(Attached it as a link as the address was crazily long so was messing up the width, Boris)

Edited by BorisTheSpider on 05/07/2010 at 10:31

Setting-up additional email accounts - nick62
Thanks for the replies, but in response to Lucy, I already do this, but when I open my own Outlook, all the messages, whether:

me@........
wife@...........
child1@.............
or
child2@...............all download into my Outlook! I do not want this to happen. I want only the emails for a given person downloading into any particular Outlook, depending who has logged-on!

Is this possible?
Setting-up additional email accounts - Juicy Lucy

Nick, I'd love to reply, but can only read part of your message because this stupid forum has hidden the rest of it.

Setting-up additional email accounts - Avant

I'm not sure what's supposed to have been hidden, but here's Nick's post again, just as it appeared, to me at least, in the first place....

Thanks for the replies, but in response to Lucy, I already do this, but when I open my own Outlook, all the messages, whether:

me@........
wife@...........
child1@.............
or
child2@...............all download into my Outlook! I do not want this to happen. I want only the emails for a given person downloading into any particular Outlook, depending who has logged-on!

Is this possible?

Edited by Avant on 06/07/2010 at 00:08