Garage door? - Bobby G

Hello

My daughter recently drove into our garage door, now along with a large dent it makes a rather unpleasant sound when it opens.

A neighbour told me to try www.berkshiregaragedoors.co.uk but I want to look around, does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks

Bob

Garage door? - Clk Sec

I used The Garage Door Centre Ltd, who have a branch not far from you. They did a very good job.

Clk Sec

Garage door? - piston power

Hope you give her a big slap then get her to pay for it.

Women drivers ban em........................

Garage door? - Sofa Spud

Isopon P38 - lots of it :)

Garage door? - kelvinsystem

I Think you should go for Berkshire Garage Doors becoz Berkshire Garage Doors offer a complete range of garage door repairs.

Edited by kelvinsystem on 24/12/2013 at 06:51

Garage door? - FP

And what (if any) is your connection with Berkshire Garage Doors?

Garage door? - concrete

Surely you can fix this yourself. If you push out the dent it may help to realign the door itself. Garage doors usually run along fixed rails with a bogey wheel attached to either side of the door frame and these locate into the rails. They may be out of line and require some adjustment. It is basically a meccano set. The other type is the spring coil. Again the force of the impact may have misaligned the frame and the springs are contorted. It should be a simple fix unless your daughter is a proficient 'ram raider'. However if you call out the 'experts' be prepared for open wallet surgery!! I would suggest a small physical hump about 2 metres from the door to warn drivers they are close to the garage door. Rubber ones are available at motoring stores. This may prevent a repeat occurrence.

Cheers Concrete