Anti misfuel devices. - Old Navy
I have driven Diesel cars for 20 years, and not misfueled yet, (or even picked up the wrong pump nozzle). As I am about to retire, (again), and recieve my state pension, will my brain instantly turn to mashed potato, and if so which misfuel device should I fit?
Anti misfuel devices. - CraigP
a state sponsored bus pass? :-) i jest...!

a state sponsored bus pass? :-) i jest...!

No joke, I've had one for five years, brilliant bit of kit.

Paid my dues, now it's government payback time!
Anti misfuel devices. - gordonbennet
Paid my dues now it's government payback time!

Leave some for me Navy, my turn in a few years unless the goalposts get shifted whilst we sleep, do i trust any of 'em, no.

Filled up my petrol car tonight and noticed a 3rd (new) nozzle at Morrissons pump, for bio Diesel no less.
That may make some of the anti misfuel devices redundant.

Anti misfuel devices. - Manatee
I think you'll be fine. I should say I hope so because that would fit with the Homer Simpson logic that I am not going senile when I can't remember telephone numbers I have recalled for years. I'm very busy and stressed at the moment and I think everything extra I have to think about requires me to forget something to make room for it.

When you retire you'll free up some bandwidth for a while.
Anti misfuel devices. - dieselfitter
Buy a Ford?
What prompted the question was an advert on a Ford dealers parts counter, (oil filter for yesterdays oil change), promoting the Fuel Angel at £20 more than the online price.