06 1.6 Water Leak - kevini
The rear floor of my Nissan Note occasionally gets covered in water - particularly the rear passenger side. It has happened a couple of times after heavy rain. Inside door panels & roof are dry so it appears that the leaks are actually coming from the floor of the car. Water matrix is ok so its a bit of a mystery. Anyone any ideas?
06 1.6 Water Leak - VR6
Have you checked the carpet in the boot, and also the spare wheel well under the carpet?

I had simlar issues on a Golf, water was coming in from a perished rear light cluster seal, through the boot and into the rear footwell.
06 1.6 Water Leak - kevini
Its bone dry in the boot - definitely no water getting in there.
06 1.6 Water Leak - nisnote

i also had a water leak in my note, the leak was coming from bottom of windshield on passenger side due to bad seal.

06 1.6 Water Leak - Michie42

i also had a water leak in my note, the leak was coming from bottom of windshield on passenger side due to bad seal.

I have a 1.4 SE and have had leaking issues from the top/roof and drips through the sun visor areas on driver and passenger side. drip present only when general driving over speed humps or turning. Dealership say it could be the seal retracting due to the extreme weather during the snow and then contracting back when it gets warmer. I have an extended warranty which dealership say seals and trims not covered. Typical. And 3 year manufacturer warranty has expired.

Has anyone else experienced this? What did you dealership/Nissan say about your issues?