Shell Driver's Club / V-Power Club - cheddar
Hello,

I have had a Shell Driver's Club card for a few years, a couple of months ago they sent me a V-Power Club card, apparently this offers additional benefits on the purchase of V-Power fuel though points can also be accrued on purchases of normal Shell fuel.

I now have a letter saying that following the withdrawal by Citi of the Shell Mastercard I will be able to collect double points on my Shell Driver's Club card account, no mention of the V-Power Club card.

So any ideas which card I should be using and which is going to accrue the most benefits?

Thanks.
Shell Driver's Club / V-Power Club - J1mbo
Your points get moved over to the V Power Card, the old one will not work anymore so it should be cut up.
Thanks, that makes sense though the recent letter saying I will be able to collect double points referres to the Shell Driver's Club card, no mention of the V-Power Club card.
Shell Driver's Club / V-Power Club - Devolution
The letters and admin are always so very far behind with Shell, the letter (regarding CitiCard) was probably printed based on when you had the normal Shell Club card. There's no reason why any additional benefit shouldn't transfer if it's been offered. The V Power card is just a subset of the main Shell Drivers Club.

You normally get the V Power Card "upgrade" once you've made a qualifying purchase of V Power fuel. Have you started buying such recently? Can't remember what it is now. Think it's fill up three times within a quarter with V Power diesel or Petrol (25 litres?) or something like that.
I was buying V-Power diesel regularly until about two months ago, I am now buying std u/l for the Focus ST with an occasional tank of V-Power.

One factor might be overall expenditure, I am spending a lot more on Shell now due to doing more miles in a less economical car.
Shell Driver's Club / V-Power Club - Brentus
Went on the website this afternoon and it didnt remember my password / log in.
Shell Driver's Club / V-Power Club - Brentus

So i emailed them. They replied back asking for DOB sent it . 3 weeks later no reply.

Shell Driver's Club / V-Power Club - Falkirk Bairn

Bonus points never put on, missing purchase points - gave up and buy BP Ultimate - at least the Nectar points get credited!!

Shell Driver's Club / V-Power Club - Peter

Somehow Shell managed to change my points allocation from Airmiles to Tokens. I only discovered this when Airmiles informed me they were about to close my account. I have saved over 3K points towards a holiday.

I am not impressed by Shell's telephone set up, thankfully their web site was more informative.