08 1.7 Driver's door - ash666
My driver's door won't open with the handle. It opens with the inside lever and all other doors work ok. Turning the key in the lock has no effect.
Any idea?
08 1.7 Driver's door - piston power
It's under warranty don't mess with it take it back.
I think the warranty ran out in November (I got one year from the Vauxhall dealer when I bought it in Nov 08, it was registered in Jan 08).
08 1.7 Driver's door - piston power
It's got 3yrs from new vauxhall warranty has it not?
08 1.7 Driver's door - Dynamic Dave
3 yrs or 60,000 miles (whichever comes sooner, and providing serviced at correct intervals)
just phoned and it is under warranty. Don't see the point of giving the 1 year one when I bought it!

THANKS
08 1.7 Driver's door - Robin the Technician
You were given a three year warranty when you bought it - not one.....

Robin the Technician
08 1.7 Driver's door - Dynamic Dave
The 1st years warranty is more comprehensive than years 2 & 3.

Also, it seems standard Vauxhall practice to give a Network-Q warranty on used car sales, regardless whether the car is only 1 month old, or older. I'm told a Network-Q warranty is as good, if not better than the manufacturer's warranty.

tinyurl.com/ye2uu7m

"All Vauxhall vehicles are covered by a one-year unlimited mileage manufacturer's warranty. An additional second and third year no-fee customer option warranty is also available in the UK. This additional warranty carries a mileage limit of 60,000 miles from first registration for all cars and vans except Vivaro and Movano vans, the additional warranty for which carries a limit of 100,000 miles from first registration."

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 23/12/2009 at 13:10

That's great info, thanks.